2012年2月28日 星期二

The Conceptual List To Keeping Your Attitude Positive


This article will be pretty much a numbered list of practices I do to keep my attitude and my reality positive without matter to what appearances are around me. Indeed, this article will start normally and then end with a numbered list of items telling you some of my practices in this matter. I actually do these things in real life, so I will list them in ten concepts:

The Magic Circle Concept: I actually got this one from Anthony Norvell. I project a magic circle from my mind around where I live, my personal space including my body, the places I frequent and wherever I need to. I use the appropriate color for the circle that I feel warrants the situation. For example: I use the colors green and gold around the bank I bank at and the color white around my personal space anywhere it is.

The Gratefulness Concept: I am grateful for life, and I express this every morning through saying personal creeds, doing personal visualizations for good and in any way I can express it productively.

The Thought Guard Concept/The Right Thinking Concept: I guard my thoughts gratefully and vigilantly every day from negativity without matter to what situation I am in, so that my consciousness goes from benefit to neutral without acknowledging the genuine negativity in an actively destructive way. In short, I can also call this concept Positive Rationality.

Consistent Affirmative Behavior In The Positive: Yes, I do this too, I keep my behavior consistently positive by saying "good morning", "good afternoon", and being friendly or at least business like to my friends and enemies in that order. I am realistic, but, I am always affirming positivity, and not acknowledging what does not do the gain for me.

Realistic Perfectionism: This one is rather hard to describe, but I will describe it nevertheless, do what can genuinely be done right efficiently, logically, and honestly with vigilance and you will get it right almost every time. What I mean by "almost every time" is there is always that natural margin of error that happens in nature for good or bad, usually good, like the how the yellow sticky notes were conceived as an invention to replace scraps of paper because the adhesive did not work right for other things.

My Personal Sensory Integration Formula: This is simple, when possible think in pictures as well as words to integrate the senses fully, and when really possible, think in all the dimensions you possibly can. Sight, sounds, touch, smell and every sense possible to make the concepts a reality for yourself.

Romantic Realism: I got this one from Ayn Rand, always think the best about everything, and the best possibilities about everything using my Sensory Integration Formula. For example in Chapter Six of Wallace Wattles "The Science of Getting Rich", he talks about how a man does exactly this near the end of that chapter to improve his financial and home situations. I am not listing any of these concepts as "magic bullets", but I am giving you practical thinking and thought tools to work with in bettering reality as a whole.

The Vigilance Concept: This is key, but I had to finally mention it as a concept down here. When things become dull and not integrated, that is when things really do fail. Excitement and gratefulness combined is the vigilance concept. Sure, vigilance in the dictionary means being consistently awake and alert to all situations. But realistically vigilance is engagement, integration, and being awake to all possibilities when you or anyone (including myself) thinks about it.

Alertness is a process, not a static state to be stayed in: If I did not say that, I would be fully contradicting the rest of the concepts, and contradicting The Vigilance Concept. To be alert is a process that requires full and complete working consciousness, and never fear or conformity.

The Ultimate Concept, Consistent Success: Consistent success comes through perseverance and never quitting without matter to what the temporary failure is without matter to how seemingly bad it is. Without mincing words, consistent failure leads to death, genuine consistent success leads to life. The end.




My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker.
I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言